An eco-friendly farm for people of all abilities
Come be part of our farm. That's why we call our visitors "Teammates".
Individuals with disabilities in the Miami area come to Empower Farms as part of:
- Field trips with programs they attend,
- Family or small group visits or events,
- Extended volunteering, an opportunity to work at the farm every week.
Like a subscription box, our community supported agriculture, or CSA, program offers customers a box of food delivered fresh to their door each week. Support our mission and treat yourself to delicious, South Florida grown food by becoming a CSA member.
We care about our community and that includes our environment. Our produce is grown without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, and we plant trees and other native species around the farm. Our chickens are free range, and they help us to compost and keep down the weeds.
How to get involved
- Become a CSA member. You'll be supporting the farm and our Teammates, and you'll get fresh produce delivered to your door!
- If you or your loved one has a disability, schedule a visit or host an event at the farm.
- If you are involved in a program serving adults with disabilities, let the staff know about our field trip opportunities.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see what's new, and share our work!