WHAT IS OUR CSA PROGRAM?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. CSA programs allow city residents to have direct access to high quality, fresh, seasonal produce grown locally. When you become a member of a CSA program, you're purchasing a “share” of vegetables from a local farmer. Customers typically sign up at the beginning of the season and receive a box of food each week.
Our CSA program is special because we offer a delivery service straight to your door in specific areas of Miami-Dade County.
By participating in our CSA program, you will receive the freshest local produce that you can imagine, harvested the same day you receive it. Throughout the season, you will receive a curated assortment of different products based on seasonality.
We offer the following payment plans:
Home Delivery: Full Season: 4 payments of $220 every 2 months
Drop Off Point and Farm Pick Up: Full Season: 3 Payments of $220 every 2 months
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which option you’d like and which delivery route/drop off point and we’ll send you back an invoice with credit card authorization form.
Items you can expect to find in your shares include:
- Carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, beets, radishes, turnips, celery, onions, cabbage, kohlrabi, Chinese cabbage, bok choy, cucumbers, squash, and fennel
- Kale, lettuce, Swiss chard, collards, Okinawa spinach, New Zealand spinach, and arugula
- Papayas, bananas, guavas, mulberries, and peaches
- Honey, moringa, chaya, aloe vera, turmeric, lemon grass, and free range eggs
- Basil, parsley, chives, and cilantro